House insurance tailored to your needs

It can be hard to know which house and contents policy is most suited to your household. But thanks to our experience and in-depth knowledge, we can source a house insurance policy with your needs in mind.

Because no two homes are the same you can tailor your policy to include the levels of insurance you need.

  • Buildings cover to cover your house, including its permanent fixtures & fittings.
  • Contents cover to cover your furniture, possessions and valuables.
  • Combined buildings and contents insurance to cover you against both.
Why do I need Home Insurance?

For many of us, our homes will be the biggest investment we ever make. To think that a lifetimes worth of earnings could be lost in an accident is a thought that doesn’t bare thinking about, which is why people like us are here to protect you. If you own your property on a mortgage, it may be that you’re legally obliged to have at least buildings insurance.

Why choose Gallagher?

Home Insurance Summary

  • New for Old Cover
  • Up to £1 million cover for Buildings
  • Cover up to £100,000 for Contents
  • 24/7 emergency claims lines

We provide a range of additional cover to enable you to tailor the policy to suit your needs.

We offer full accidental damage cover, personal belongings cover, home emergency cover, legal expenses cover, garden secure cover and key cover. To found out more information about the products and services we offer, give our experienced team a call so we can help you find the right policy for you.

Existing Customers

Should you have any queries about a policy you already have with us. Call us on 0800 519 0746 and one of our agents will be happy to help.

You will be able to access more information about your cover in the policy booklets below. Please check your policy documents to see whether you have a Choice Policy, or a Standard Policy and select the correct file.

If you have a Standard policy, click here to access you policy wording booklet.

If you have a Choice policy, click here to access you policy wording booklet.