In this newsletter, you will find the following topics:
- Departments Issue More Surprise Billing Regulations
- HHS Issued Guidance on the Application of the HIPAA Privacy Rule to COVID-19 Vaccinations in the Workplace
- MLR Rebate Checks: What to do with them?
- Nondiscrimination Testing Applicable to Qualified Retirement Plans
- New Washington State Partnership Access Assessment Begins in 2021
- Ireland: Gender Pay Gap Information Act 2021 in Effect
- What is New in State Laws
- Technical Bulletin: No Surprises Act Guidance – Part 1
- Technical Bulletin: New Transparency Requirements for Group Health Plans
American Rescue Plan Act Passed
March 10, 2021
DOL Releases Guidance on Outbreak Period Relief
March 1, 2021
Preparing for 2022 Annual Enrollment
June 18, 2021
COBRA Connections Part III: Lessons from the May 2021 IRS FAQs
May 28, 2021
COBRA Connections Part II: ARPA Subsidies - What’s New?
April 26, 2021
COBRA Connections: ARPA Subsidies and Outbreak Period Relief – What Could Go Wrong?
March 29, 2021
Consolidated Appropriations Act Highlights for Employer-Sponsored Health and Welfare Plans
January 22, 2021