Finding aerospace risk exposure in the details
Our overall knowledge of the aerospace, aviation and insurance industries combined with our approach consistently yields increased protection for our clients. To help mitigate risk, our team of aviation insurance experts will work with you and identify and implement strategies to accommodate the demands, conditions and continual shifts within your aerospace or aviation organization.
Traditional insurance brokerages sell products that cover the basics, while we know where to look for gaps that others miss. Through assessing your risks and advising you on innovative, cost-effective aviation insurance coverages and aviation risk management programs, you'll be able to face the future with confidence.
Expertise on aerospace and aviation emerging and unknown risks
From social engineering to fuel leaks to cyberattacks, we help you navigate through unknown and potential risks to protect your employees, passengers and overall aviation business. We tap into Gallagher's other coverage and insurance offerings to develop comprehensive programs that provide you significantly better coverage than other aviation insurance companies. Some of these unusual risks include:
Cyber liability - Hackers have become more sophisticated on ways to infiltrate your business. From invading drone systems to social engineering, now more than ever, being protected from cyberattacks is essential to keep your business up and running.
Aviation professional services liability – The aviation world is a fast-paced business, making it easier for mistakes to happen. Aviation professional services (APS) liability complements your traditional "occurrence" policy, providing additional protection from risk exposures due to misconduct allegations.
Environmental liability - Exposures from fuel and other environmental hazards can create a potentially devastating loss to any business. We have solutions keep you protected from potential catastrophic loss.
Exclusive aviation and aerospace consulting services to support your overall business
As part of our commitment to you, we provide services that help you meet more than your insurance challenges but help support your overall aerospace and aviation business. These services include:
- A dedicated claims advisor. Our insurance aviation claims expert is a former pilot with over 25 years of experience in the aviation industry. His knowledge of aviation insurance coverage, including loss evaluation and control expertise, allows us to work with our carrier partners from a position of strength and knowledge.
- The latest insurance underwriter insight. The Gallagher aerospace and aviation insurance team maintains close relationships with the leading executives and underwriters of all aerospace and aviation insurance carriers. We meet with carriers to hear first-hand their plans on rates and aviation insurance coverage are for the coming year — giving you a competitive advantage with accurate knowledge about pricing.
- Aviation contract review. This service aids you in contract analysis to make sure you are well positioned in your overall aerospace and aviation business, not just insurance.
- Emergency response planning. We help you develop business continuity and disaster preparedness plans so you are ready to respond in the case of an emergency.
- Crisis communication. Our extended Gallagher team can provide media training to help you be prepared in case of an aviation disaster. This includes on-camera interview training, as well as messaging management.