Global muscle with a duty-of-care focus
We've developed our practice, relationships and specialty knowledge by serving the third sector for over 75 years. We have both deep understanding and practical, real-world experience, allowing us to help you plan for and proactively confront the complexities and risks of the entire human service space. We view risk as a force to manage with informed analytics and insights. Our global network of experts is connected to bring you informed insights efficiently.
Life transition agencies consulting
As homelessness, food insecurity and drug addiction continue to grow globally, safe and secure temporary and permanent shelters are more important now than ever. Gallagher is positioned with experience and access to the best markets to provide risk analysis, programs and services that support your vital mission. Our network of experts and their regional relationships within the industry give us insight into risk trends and how these trends affect coverage and price. Additionally, we understand how the needs of faith-based organizations differ from government facilities. We know where to find the gaps and how to accommodate all risk scenarios. We offer:
- Proprietary access to underwriters for better price and coverage
- Insight into trends and analysis for improved risk planning
- A network of seasoned insurance professionals
- Expertise in building captives and alternative risk solutions
The nuances of private adoption are varied. They include understanding domestic and international law, uncommon exposures associated with birth mothers and the legal technicalities of the adoption itself. Knowing the unique risks of building a family through adoption is key to providing the right coverage and support with focused risk management resources and consultation.
Through our proprietary questionnaire and analysis, we can further strengthen the underwriting submission and uncover gaps and unknown exposures. From there, we leverage this information to forge an insurance program that optimizes your efforts to build a best-in-class organization. We're committed to raising the standards for the entire adoption community. In fact, Gallagher is the endorsed broker for the National Center of Adoption. We offer:
- Proprietary risk assessment and analysis
- Unwavering guidance through the underwriting process
- Knowledge of the legal complexities of adoption
Coverages and services that enhance care and close gaps
We understand the constellation of people and programs that need to come together to provide sustainable, quality direct care. Staff, volunteers and boards want to focus on those they serve, to be confident they can provide comprehensive care and service that is protected.
Our goal is to support your enterprise and outreach with a portfolio of services tailored to your agency's unique needs. We provide access to:
- A full suite of Property and Casualty (P&C) package coverages including specific professional liability, abuse, Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI), workers' compensation and auto enhancements
- Online training for an unlimited number of users at your organization
Additionally, we're the leading broker for most specialized insurance and reinsurance writers of human services organizations.
Leverage the power of network and expertise
Our human services offering is part of our broader nonprofit practice team of professionals. We help you serve your clients with a range of services, including:
- RiskMap® and a more comprehensive enterprise risk management (ERM) platform
- Alternative risk transfer (ART) risk financing strategies and single and group captives
- Risk management information systems (RMIS) and analytics
- A public service loan forgiveness program
- Pre-crisis emergency planning and rebuild-and-restore-resiliency planning
- Human resource compensation analysis, executive search and performance management
- Employee benefit and wellness programs
We look forward to helping you serve you clients with holistic solutions and service.