At Gallagher, we view wellbeing as an integral part of your overall benefits and organizational strategy — not only to help manage health care costs, but to also attract, retain and engage your employees. With healthcare costs rising and regulations around wellness programs increasing, our approach allows you to thoughtfully leverage resources your organization already has in place today and uncover what may be missing from your offering. The Physical & Emotional Wellbeing Consulting team helps reset expectations for the outcomes of a physical and emotional wellbeing program by defining your goals and objectives, and aligning them with actionable data. We help clients in two key ways:
- Establishing a wellbeing framework for organizations just getting started
- Evolving an existing program or resources for organizations looking to take the next step
Integrated Wellbeing Strategy
At Gallagher, we take a strategic approach to wellbeing to help organizations evaluate and leverage the right mix of wellbeing initiatives.
- Step 1: Gallagher begins by gaining an understanding of what resources and initiatives throughout your organization are in place to support the wellbeing of your people, using Gallagher's Wellbeing Resource Inventory.
- Step 2: After collecting feedback from your people, we partner with other Gallagher teams to develop a wellbeing action plan as part of your larger benefit strategy to achieve meaningful and measurable outcomes.
- Step 3: Once we have a strategy, your Gallagher team will revisit your strategy throughout the year, evaluate action steps for change, monitor data, and proactively bring you relevant ideas and trends to continuously make your programs better.
We have successfully worked with clients of all sizes and industries to develop customized solutions that support each organization, wherever they are in their wellbeing journey.