Gallagher W-9 Forms—FATCA forms
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) is a U.S. law designed to prevent tax evasion by U.S. taxpayers through the use of offshore accounts and companies. FATCA is generally focused on “foreign financial institutions” such as banks, custodians, trust companies, life insurance companies and asset management firms. However, FATCA also affects insurance clients, insurance brokers and insurance carriers.
For U.S. clients paying a Gallagher U.S. office we have prepared Forms W-9 for each AJG-U.S. entity.
FATCA is a complex law. Please consult your tax advisor to determine how FATCA may apply to your situation.
Please select from the list of Gallagher U.S. legal entities below to retrieve the PDF W-9 for the entity listed on your invoice.
- AJG Financial Services, LLC
- AJG RCF LLC
- Arthur J. Gallagher Brokerage & Risk Management Services, LLC
- Arthur J. Gallagher (U.S.) LLC
- Artex Risk Solutions, Inc.
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Canada)
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Illinois)
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Insurance Brokers of California
- Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services (Hawaii), Inc.
- Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
- Arthur J. Gallagher Service Company, LLC
- Bollinger Insurance Services, Inc.
- Bollinger, Inc.
- Charity First Insurance Services, Inc.
- Commonwealth Premium Finance Corporation
- First Premium, Inc.
- Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.
- Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc.
- Gallagher Fiduciary Advisors, LLC
- Gallagher Mississippi Brokerage LLC
- Gallagher Voluntary Benefits, LLC
- GBS Administrators, Inc.
- GBS Insurance and Financial Services, Inc.
- GBS Retirement Services, Inc.
- MedInsights, Inc.
- Premium Finance Corporation
- Pronto Holdco, Inc.
- Risk Placement Services, Inc.
- Trip Mate, Inc.