Safeguarding your mission with a wide variety of solutions
We understand that different public entity exposures require different solutions to manage their risk and we don't expect you to settle for anything less.
When you partner with Gallagher, we'll use our expertise, knowledge and access to the worldwide insurance market to design a unique plan that works for you; a plan that helps you handle risk effectively and efficiently so that you can better serve your mission.
Insurance solutions — We have access to the worldwide insurance market, including experts for all types of insurance. We work closely with our clients to customize coverage to fit their exposures and needs.
Created in response to client requests for help reviewing contracts and project risks, our Risk Transfer Manual promotes this interactive approach by involving the client in the process of identifying exposures, the insurance product required and the appropriate limits.
- Property, liability and workers' compensation coverage
- Directors and officers, school board legal, and errors and omissions coverage
- Commercial surety and bonds
- Cyber security insurance
- Construction liability and builders risk coverage
- Fine arts insurance
- Environmental insurance
- Crisis resilience (terrorism/active shooter) coverage
Alternative risk financing solutions — When traditional insurance solutions just don't work for you, we also offer these alternatives:
- Captives. Captives can be an effective alternative risk financing technique, providing more control over your risk and the payment of losses. However, captives may not be the right fit for every organization. Talk to our experts and obtain the information and advice you need to help you decide.
- Loss portfolio transfers (LPTs). Need to remove loss liabilities from your balance sheet? Loss portfolio transfers are structured transactions that transfer a portfolio of losses to a commercial insurance company in exchange for a fixed amount of consideration or premium. Our team of professionals can answer all of your LPT questions and provide you with the advice and support you need.
- Parametric products. Interested in alternative insurance for hard-to-model catastrophic loss exposures? Contact us to discuss how our parametric insurance products can provide the loss coverage you need and the quick claim payment response you deserve.
- Pools. Insurance program stability can be challenging in an ever-changing market. We have been successfully creating and administering public sector pools for decades. Our experienced consultants can discuss with you if pooling is the right solution for your organization and then guide you through each step of the process. We can also assist established pools, providing the tools and resources to improve operational efficiency. Gallagher formed Risk Program Administrators (RPA) in 2016 to provide administrative services to pools.
- Proprietary programs. At Gallagher, we place a priority on meeting our clients' unique risk management and insurance needs. Consult with us today to discuss our proprietary insurance programs and how we can customize an approach that will deliver amazing results.
Risk management solutions — We use our global resources and expertise to help you create a strategy to identify, prepare for and minimize risk. Those solutions include:
Empowering risk management with CORE360® approach
With CORE360® — Gallagher's proprietary, comprehensive, holistic approach to managing risk — we leverage key data and analytics tools to help you understand actual and potential costs of risk, as well as strategic options to reallocate these costs.