We serve those who support the public good
Our public sector insurance and risk management practice works with all types of public entities, K-12 schools and pools, including:
- Governmental entities. We have experience and relationships with governmental entities of all types including state governments, counties and parishes, special districts, cities towns and villages. Our special district clients include water, sewer, library, and fire districts. We also understand the risk management challenges of law enforcement agencies and emergency responders — fire, police, ambulance, search and rescue, detention centers, prisons and jails.
K-12 schools. Our K-12 school experience covers the breadth of educational operations. From health and welfare consulting to student travel, or from construction projects to human resource management, we can provide data-driven analysis to help you manage the risks. We work with:
- K-12 public schools
- K-12 private and independent schools
- K-12 charter schools
- Special education districts
- K-12 school pools, consortiums and captives
- Pools, consortiums and captives. For as long as we've been working with public sector and K-12 organizations, we've been helping them find efficient and effective ways to transfer risk. We've helped create more 100 public sector property/casualty and benefits pools, consortiums and captives and we can provide a full range of services in support of their operations.
Better benefits management through better measurement
From pre-retirement gaps to tech-empowered wellness, Gallagher Benefit Services public sector consultants are ready to help you manage your organization and its people through the use of data and analytics. We help you put programs into place that address your employees' most important issues. Our process provides data that shows trends and gaps that focus on organizational, physical and emotional, financial and career wellbeing. From there, we create holistic strategies and innovative solutions that address your most pressing risks and prevent future problems.