Helping you be effective, wherever you work
Wherever you do business, your strategic needs remain the same. You need the right talent, in the right place, and a benefits package that works with local compliance as well as local teams. Knowing how to meet HR and benefit compliance requirements in any given country at any time is complex and time consuming. It requires a team sensitive to global issues as well as empowered with local knowledge.
Global support, regional impact
Our multinational benefits specialists are experts at identifying the most effective ways to implement and manage your global benefits program, so it meets all local requirements and employment laws, and provides you with management oversight.
Manage your globally mobile workforce
We provide customized consultation to ensure your global mobility program works better. At Gallagher, our full life cycle solutions offer pre-, during and post-assignment support for:
- Administration - We shoulder the burden of administrative headaches by developing policies and procedures, and ensuring they are followed, all while helping you manage vendors, relationships and your assignees.
- Design and policy - We help you build compensation and benefits programs for your expatriates that align with your company culture and needs, and put the policies in place to ensure the program is managed efficiently and accurately.
- HR compliance - We protect you from risk by helping you understand and maintain compliance with a myriad of laws and regulations governing human resources, tax, legal and immigration.
Global experience coupled with local knowledge
Whether you need global mobility support to get boots on the ground in a new location, guidance on multinational pooling of risks, or need to manage and communicate a global benefits strategy, we have the experience to remove the bureaucracy and complexity. Our proprietary global information system, GVISOR, offers deep insight and timely alerts about the employment conditions, legislative issues and compliance concerns of more than 80 countries and regions across the globe. Our global expertise allows you to make strategic decisions while supporting programs at a local level, either with your existing local brokers or through our network. Whether you are getting started in a new country, aligning benefits on a global scale, or moving small teams across borders, we can scale to meet your needs.
Learn from peers and industry experts at IBIS Academy
Arm yourself with the latest insights, knowledge and skills needed to align your people strategy with your global business goals – today, and in the future. Our annual IBIS Academy conference is the premier gathering for global HR and benefits professionals to learn, grow and share. The conference offers multiple tracks designed to provide continuing education and networking opportunities for those new to global benefits & HR as well as seasoned professionals looking to stay ahead of the latest trends.
Multinational Benefits and HR Consulting Summary
- Multinational benefits and human resources strategy
- Full life cycle assignment management for globally mobile workforces
- Critical information services for more than 80 countries and regions
- Continuing education for global employers