The COVID-19 pandemic created financial hardships for many but fortunately, the federal government has provided relief for organizations through the Employee Retention Credit (ERC). With the ERC, eligible employers can earn up to $33,000 in tax credits, per employee. Determining eligibility, calculating potential savings, and claiming credits can be difficult, however, and employers should give special attention to their ERC process.
Join us for a one-hour presentation designed for professionals with financial responsibilities such as HR directors, controllers, CFOs, and COOs to learn all about the CARES Act Employee Retention Credit (ERC) and what your business needs to do to take advantage of this limited-time opportunity.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to determine ERC eligibility
- The steps necessary for calculating the ERC credit for the 2020 and 2021 tax years
- About the interplay between the ERC and the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- The risks associated with potential IRS auditing and the need for supporting documentation
- How Trusaic can help you leverage the ERC to maximize tax credit earnings and minimize IRS risk