- CEO leadership and commitment to great governance
- Board chair leaderships and commitment to great governance
- Highly committed and capable board members
- Healthy, productive board culture
- Effectived oversight of organizational and CEO performance
- Continuous governance evaluation and improvement
- Board leadership and succession planning
A Practical Guide for Nonprofit Boards
Great governance creates the conditions in which those who deliver and manage services can be successful.
Find a total of 23 actions organized within these seven strategies.