The 2020 United States presidential, House, and Senate election outcomes may influence healthcare policy changes, impacting plan sponsors. While the future is unknown, Gallagher is dedicated to helping employers confidently prepare for potential changes, mitigate risk, and plan for impacts to employee benefit plans through objective and strategic data.
On October 21, a panel shared insights on:
- Democratic and Republican healthcare platforms
- House and Senate control outcomes and their potential impact on the Affordable Care Act
- Election-and non-election-related regulations impacting the delivery of healthcare services
- COVID-19 and non-COVID-19 guidance expected to continue in 2021
- Impacts of these potential changes on plan sponsors and considerations to prepare
View a recording of this virtual town hall event on-demand.