Author: Steven J. Rubinsky
We have been speaking with a number of nonprofits during this prolonged pandemic experience. Many leaders have shaped their perspectives, and there are certain actions, thoughts and assumptions that appear to be sticking.
- Think like a start-up and act accordingly to meet the presented circumstances.
- Organizations need to think more broadly about benefits as part of total rewards and employee value proposition.
- Cost control is key for sustainability. Willing to consider new and creative diversified alternatives to traditional health insurance.
- Organizations need to revisit employee compensation to compete.
- The need for technology and efficiency has accelerated. That technology could be seen in HR systems, services documentation or remote communication.
- Create significant movement in human resources by bringing in directors with fresh perspectives.
- Organizations getting more creative in the way they attract and retain employees.