As a healthcare facility, your focus is on taking care of patients, but when it comes to a new construction project, it's crucial to consider how to protect your facility and organization, and to ensure that the contractors meet your needs and expectations, fairly and efficiently.
View this on-demand webinar for an overview of the common risks associated with healthcare construction projects including safety, contractual issues, contractor costs, insurance coverage, efficiencies and responsibilities. Throughout the webinar, we give real-world examples to help illustrate key concepts and best practices.
Key benefits of attending
- Gain a better understanding of the key risks associated with healthcare construction projects.
- Learn how to effectively manage key risks through proper risk assessment and mitigation.
- Review strategies for contract negotiations, including key contract terms and conditions to mitigate and allocate risks.
- Discuss the importance of proper insurance coverage and placement to ensure adequate protection against potential losses.
- Offer consulting through the procurement process.