Integrated strategies for employees’ retirement plan management
We take a holistic approach that looks at every aspect of the workforce and organization, so it meets organizational objectives while addressing the unique needs of employees. Our strategy for successful retirement plan management is based on five elements:
- Plan governance - We help mitigate fiduciary risk by ensuring the plan’s committee is operating according to their fiduciary responsibilities through establishment of prudent processes, compliant practices and consistent standards.
- Investment consulting - Our experts assist with plan investment review, selection, monitoring, replacement and advice so that all plan participants achieve the best possible outcomes and are prepared for a financially satisfying retirement.
- Employer services - In a universe of providers, there is no easy “apples-to-apples” comparison of the services being offered in the marketplace. From vendor evaluation to selection, we help navigate the many services offered, match a vendor to your needs, and assist with every relationship stage, from fee negotiation to vendor issue resolution.
- Participant services - Participant services focuses on achieving retirement readiness. We help empower employees by identifying the right tools, education and resources to effectively address their spending, saving, debt and overall financial wellbeing.
- Plan design - Plan design evaluation is essential to aligning organizational objectives and optimizing employer spend. Understand the retirement readiness of your workforce and its impact on organizational health by continually evaluating, measuring and aligning your financial wellbeing strategy.
Defined Contribution Plan Services
We provide defined contribution consulting to help your organization achieve overall financial wellbeing. This includes plan design, compliance, fiduciary risk mitigation, 3(38) and 3(21) investment fiduciary services, investment monitoring, vendor management and participant services.