Cathy Kibbe is a Director with the Physician Compensation and Valuation Services service line of Gallagher's Human Resources and Compensation Consulting practice. Her clients range from rural community access hospitals to multi-state health care systems. Her areas of focus include compensation audits, the design and administration of new compensation systems, incentive compensation design, physician executive compensation issues and physician opinion surveys.
Cathy has more than 25 years of experience working with physician groups and hospitals in both a consulting capacity and in a leadership role with a large regional payor organization. Her previous experience includes internal auditing, merger and acquisition analysis, physician network management, market research and strategic planning.
Cathy holds a Bachelor of Arts from Stanford University in Quantitative Economics and a Master of Business Administration from University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management with a concentration in Finance.
- Compensation audits for large hospital-owned physician networks
- Physician and advanced practice provider compensation model design
- Fair market value reviews of employment (physician and advanced practice provider), medical director, professional services and management services agreements
- Compensation reviews for hospitals engaged in community-based research
- Physician opinion surveys for hospitals and physician networks