OSHA New Rules Address Post-Accident Drug Testing, Retaliation Claims, and Electronic Injury
OSHA’s new final rules call into question mandatory post-accident drug screenings and safety incentive programs, open the door to new retaliation citations, and will require employers to post OSHA logs electronically. Maximum penalties for OSHA violations are set to increase too for the first time since 1990 as part of overall federal penalty adjustments mandated by Congress last year. Attend the webcast to learn what you must know and do to protect your employer and yourself from OSHA penalties.
- OSHA’s revised recordkeeping rule scope
- Requirements for anti-retaliation policy
- Potential restrictions on post-accident drug testing
- Potential restrictions on timeliness of employee reporting of injuries
- Potential OSHA retaliation citations and damages