An Employer's Guide to COBRA provides general information on COBRA. The Guide includes topics such as why COBRA, who must comply, what coverage must be offered, administration and recordkeeping procedures and how to determine and collect premiums. Each of the topic areas are accessed in easy to navigate sections and An Employer's Guide to COBRA also provides sample COBRA notices that customers can download and customize for their own use.
The COBRA Guide includes sections on:
- Why COBRA?
- Who must comply?
- Who must be offered COBRA?
- When must COBRA be offered?
- How long does COBRA coverage last?
- What coverage must be offered?
- Which notices must be provided?
- How do you determine and collect premiums?
- What are the penalties for noncompliance?
- Administration and recordkeeping procedures
- State continuation coverage overview
- Sample COBRA notices
Download the Employer's Guide to COBRA to learn more.