Top challenges remain consistent from 2021, which suggests more must be done to resolve key issues facing healthcare organizations.
For those who rely on dated operating models, transformation will require an active commitment and innovation, including more strategic workforce planning and the use of global solutions. While healthcare organizations are in the business of healing people and making their lives better, this extraordinary commitment extends to the wellbeing of their employees.
Key highlights from the survey results
Our research found the top HR priorities for healthcare employers include:
- Attracting and keeping nursing staff
- Improving overall morale within the organization
- Reducing physician and staff burnout
- Improving staff performance to improve patient satisfaction
- Attracting and keeping physician staff
Download the healthcare addendum to review the comprehensive findings and insights.
Learn more about Gallagher healthcare consulting services by visiting ajg.com/emergingstrongerDownload Report