Customers are back, but hospitality and restaurant organizations are still looking for relief from the challenges of recruiting and retaining talent. As people seek more fun and enjoyment in their lives, their interactions with the employees who serve them affect both satisfaction levels and business success.
Hospitality and restaurant employers are navigating inflation and growth opportunities in the midst of a still-evolving labor market. Offering a work culture and benefits as diverse and inclusive as their employees and the communities they serve is key to attracting and retaining talent.
Our research found that the top components of career wellbeing initiatives include:
- Service awards or employee recognition
- Ongoing performance feedback or coaching
- Management or leadership development training
- Employee development training
- Peer recognition and team-building programs
Download the Hospitality & Restaurant addendum to review the comprehensive findings and insights.