Linette Allison is a Managing Director with the Compensation and Rewards service line at Gallagher's Human Resources & Compensation Consulting practice. She plays a key role in daily management and development of the practice in addition to providing consulting services to a broad array of clients.
For more than 20 years, Ms. Allison has advised healthcare organizations of all sizes on all aspects of executive compensation and benefits, including helping them comply with regulatory requirements and governance best practices. Areas of expertise include total compensation analyses, retention program development, executive and physician benefit plan design, supplemental executive retirement plan design; severance plan development, employment contract review, and formal reasonableness opinion development.
In addition to her consulting role, Ms. Allison is responsible for the compensation survey suite, data analytics, and database quality and programming that support high-quality, insightful consulting services. Ms. Allison's focus is the provision of consistent, well-managed, and responsive consulting services.
Ms. Allison graduated summa cum laude from Winona State University, receiving a bachelor of science degree with an emphasis in both finance and marketing. Ms. Allison also held the position of President of Sandstone Investment, a financial investment partnership, for three years.
- Leads the compensation survey group which publishes over 25 national and regional healthcare industry surveys annually
- Specializes in physician and executive benefit and deferred compensation plan structures
- Highly experienced in executive compensation analysis, physician benefit analysis, and health care industry trends
- Develops and maintains healthcare industry benefit competitive norms
- Manages the maintenance of and enhancements to the proprietary total compensation database