Protecting your mission to help you make the world a better place
We understand that the social services sector, whether nonprofit or for-profit, is an integral part of our communities. We also know that each organization has its own unique risks. Our experts work with you to determine those risks and then find the insurance solution that helps your organization focus on making the world a better place.
Social service organizations we serve include:
- Human Service organizations, including residential, adoption and foster care agencies; services for the vulnerable (youth, disabled, seniors); homeless shelters; juvenile justice; foodbanks; and Ys
- Addiction treatment, and mental and behavioral health services
- Affordable housing with a focus on social services
- Community-based organizations (CBOs) and affinity groups
- Global non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
Finding solutions that meet your organization's needs
Our broad access to specialty markets and strong relationships with insurance carriers and underwriters give us a unique advantage in negotiating policies designed to support and protect your mission.
Our insurance solutions include a wide variety of professional and general liability programs, sexual abuse and molestation, medical malpractice, workers compensation, commercial auto and property, accidental death and dismemberment, crime/employee dishonesty and inland marine.