Discover the critical insights shaping the US energy insurance landscape in our newest report.
Key highlights include:
- Natural disasters diminish capacity and propel insurance rate hikes across the energy sector.
- Wildfire risks loom large over the solar industry.
- Inflationary pressures on property damage losses have resulted in further increases in rates.
- Insurers expect energy sector clients to enhance risk mitigation measures.
- In addition to technological advances, regulatory policies are creating more confidence in the future of renewables.
- Underwriters are expanding their appetite and embracing the transition to cleaner sources.
Get the US Energy Market Update Report today and stay ahead in this ever-evolving industry.