Start your journey with us today.
was spent on class action defense in 2017
A stock price drop of just
can elicit allegations of securities fraud
nearly guarantees a lawsuit
The risk to companies and their directors and officers intensifies significantly with an IPO. To effectively manage the risk of selling shares to the public, you must understand liability and the potential magnitude of exposure.
In our Management Liability whitepaper, Going Public: A D&O Discussion, Gallagher explores:
- Duties of directors and officers
- Federal securities legislation and case law
- D&O claim trends
- Protecting directors and officers
- What to expect in D&O negotiations
- Underwriting considerations
- Determining appropriate limits
- Conceptual timeline — D&O placement
- And more