We are pleased to publish our latest Credit & Political Risk Insurance Report and Market Update.
Created to inform you of the capacity available in the market, the aim of our report and market update is to empower insurance buyers to consider the ability of the market to support a potential investment or transaction, subject of course to specific appetite.
Our July 2018 edition includes:
- A summary of the changes in lines and tenors available from the commercial political risk insurers since our last report in January 2018
- Changes to credit agencies’ rating of the insurers
- A summary of the trends in the development of market capacity, highlighting changes since the last reinsurance renewals
- A global geopolitical outlook, highlighting certain political issues on the agenda in 2018 and upcoming
- A summary of market moves
- Details of the changes in emerging markets country risk ratings.
Download the full report: Credit & Political Risk Insurance: Report and Market Update