Start your journey today.
Home insurance tailored to your needs
We’re able to provide specialist insurance that is designed specifically for your home. We take into account many factors including your personal circumstances or the style, age and condition of your home*.
What non-standard features can we cover?
We can offer cover for risks such as:
- water near your property (flood risk);
- non-standard construction;
- a thatched roof
- a flat roof;
- under renovation/re-construction;
- a history of subsidence; or
- a listed building;
If your home has non-standard features then it can be difficult to secure adequate cover. This may cause unnecessary stress and anxiety for many home owners. When it comes to getting an insurance quote, it's likely that you'll need specialist cover to help protect your buildings and/or its contents.
What other conditions can we cater for?
Length of lease is not an issue, and we can also insure short term lets. We can also cover properties with atypical conditions, take for instance:
- unoccupied properties,
- homes under probate,
- customers with refused, cancelled or declined insurance,
- those with criminal convictions,
- sub-lets or student housing.
We work with you
We are home insurance specialists and can work with you to create a policy that covers the unique features of your property. If your circumstances change, then we can alter your policy to take into account these changes. Remember we are here for you.
Other properties we cover?
Plus, if you have an AirBnb, coach house, bed and breakfast or a business conducted from your home, our specialists have considerable experience with covering these properties and can offer a policy to suit these needs too.
* Limits and exclusions may apply; please see policy wording for full terms and conditions.
Non-Standard Home Insurance
- Many properties and circumstances catered for
- Flexible cover levels
- New for old cover
- Specialist cover available