Start your journey today.
Specialist and tailored home insurance
If you own a high value home and contents, it is important you have adequate insurance cover. While a standard home insurance policy may be suitable for the average three-bedroom house, it may prove to be inadequate for a high value property with contents such as antique furniture, fine art and luxury jewellery.
Standard policies are likely to be ‘perils-based’. This means you are only covered for loss or damage resulting from specified perils – such as fire, theft and water damage. However, in a high value home, the policy is likely to be on an all-risk basis, which means that your home is covered for a wider range of eventualities.
As one of the largest Private Client insurance teams in the UK, you could benefit from partnership with a team of more than 200 insurance specialists, experienced in arranging tailored cover for high value homes and contents. We are also able to provide a designated account manager to support you, should you need to make a claim.
What special features can be included on a high value home insurance policy?
- Warranty-free cover – providing cover which may be excluded on standard Home & Contents insurance policies
- Listed buildings cover
- Worldwide ‘All-risks’ cover
- Worldwide cover for money and credit cards
- Home equipment and technology
- Properties undergoing refurbishment
If your home has non-standard features it may be difficult to secure adequate cover through a standard, ‘off the shelf’ insurance policy. Ask our Private Clients team about specialist cover options available for high value property and contents.
We work with you
As household insurance specialists, our team can work with you to create an insurance solution that covers the unique features of your property. If your circumstances change in the future, we can adjust the scope of your insurance policy to reflect your current needs.
What other high net worth insurance cover can we provide?
More than 200 Private Client specialists are helping high net worth individuals across the UK to insure their portfolio of assets, including:
- Holiday & second homes
- Performance, prestige and family vehicles
- Fine art, porcelain, antiques, wine and rare book collections
- Jewellery (if not specifically covered in your high net worth Home & Contents policy)
- Luxury assets – yachts, motorboats, ribs and private jets
Limits and exclusions may apply; please see policy wording for full terms and conditions.
High Net Worth Home Insurance
- Many properties and circumstances catered for
- Bespoke policy cover tailored to suit your circumstances
- New for old cover
- Specialist cover available