This is what many of our clients are grappling with.
From Covid to the climate crisis, economic freefall to all-out war, it’s fair to say that the past couple of years have been intense. We’ve all found the recent disruption tough (and that’s the understatement of the century). Leaders, however, are only just starting to understand the scale of the challenge ahead.
- Trying to steady the ship after cataclysmic change
- Facing rapid growth
- Managing mergers and acquisitions
- Looking for a step change in performance
- Or (simply) trying to improve morale and inject confidence into Teams that have been isolated, overworked and under-resourced.
While keeping culture front and centre.
The good news is, we can help
Wherever your company’s heading, the ready-willingness of its leaders will be crucial to its success.
As for your people, they need in on the plan. In this disconcerting landscape, they want clarity on where you’re going, insight into what it means in real terms for them, and a genuine feeling of excitement about being part of big, meaningful change.
All of which means leaders need to be able to do four distinct things:
- Set the tone: by turning your strategy into a clear and inspiring narrative that helps people understand (and get enthused about) where you’re heading and why.
- Create the climate: by creating a climate where this story will spread, and where people have the space, support and focus to do the things that make the difference.
- Inspire the right mindset: by shrinking change so it feels manageable, inspiring high-performing mindsets and showing people what it takes to drive success.
- Encourage the right behaviours: by demonstrating exactly which behaviours are going to move the dial, clearly communicating and role modelling what you want to see.