As businesses reopen after the enforced locked by the UK Government, there are still a great deal of unknowns but it’s clear the relaxing of restrictions will be gradual.
Businesses will have to balance legal requirements and the desire to return to productivity with the wellbeing of their employees and the broader public.
In this webinar, Gallagher, in conjunction with leading national law firm Mills and Reeve LLP and global insurer Chubb, explored the risks business leaders would need to consider in planning for the recovery and executing their return to the work place.
What will the new normal be?
Our panel discusses:
- The health, safety and wellbeing of employees and the broader public
- Culture, HR transformation and reputational risk
- The risk of potential litigation
- Robert Tailby, Principal Casualty Risk Engineer at Chubb
- Andrew Secker, Employment Partner at Mills and Reeve
- Alistair Dornan, Director, Organisational Wellbeing Consulting at Gallagher