After an unprecedented start to the year, the UK construction industry finds itself working under new conditions, and amid a challenging risk landscape. As recovery in the aftermath of lockdown continues, how can construction firms remain competitive and emerge stronger in the wake of the pandemic, while ensuring their risk mitigation plans are fit for purpose?
Join our host Fergus Dolan and our panel of specialists from DAC Beachcroft Ltd, and Gallagher Real Estate and Regional Broking as they explore key uncertainties and challenges facing the UK construction industry and how businesses can address them.
The webinar will help those working in the construction sector to understand:
- How to address potential contractual issues arising from COVID-19
- The construction insurance market, and what to expect at renewal
- The changing regulations to properties in the UK post-Grenfell, the impact it has had on the insurance market and the challenges faced in responding to modern methods of construction.
Who should attend?
Business owners, Directors and those in professional or managerial roles working in the construction sector and aligned trades.
Who will be speaking?
- Mark Roach, Partner at DAC Beachcroft Ltd
- Brian Walker, Regional Broking Director at Gallagher
- Greg Spiteri, Executive Director at Gallagher Real Estate
- Fergus Dolan ACII FCII, Regional Director at Gallagher
Wednesday 21st October 2020 at 10am
How to book your place:
Register below to join the debate, once registered you will be emailed the joining details.