Join our host Jill Douglas for the next in our ‘Tackling Tomorrow. Together’ rugby webinar series. Jill will be in conversation with Stuart Hooper, Director of Rugby at Bath, along with Gallagher’s risk specialist Neil Hodgson and Gallagher Ambassador Ugo Monye. The panel will discuss analysing risk and problem solving in a constantly changing environment.
This webinar will help those viewing to understand:
- The importance of analysing and mitigating risk
- How mitigating risk within a business can prevent adverse consequences and results down the line
- Employers Liability risk – remote and physical workplace environments
- Using risk as an enabler of positive outcomes and a driver for innovation
- Weighing up risk - reward scenarios in match situations
- How Clubs can turn a perceived weakness into a game changing strategy through early identification and training
- Risks and changing landscapes during the pandemic
Who should attend?
Business owners, directors and those in risk management
Who will be speaking?
- Jill Douglas
Host, Gallagher Consultant and Sports Pundit
- Neil Hodgson
Managing Director, Risk Management, Gallagher
- Stuart Hooper
Director of Rugby, Bath Rugby
- Ugo Monye
Gallagher Ambassador and Sports Pundit
Tuesday 27 April 10:00-10:45