In the 2nd edition of Flight Plan we feature articles written by our colleagues from Sirius Aviation Limited, The Airport Council International and The Technical Working Group of the Consortium of Design, Manufacturing and Maintenance Organisations.
Focusing on the latest developments in aviation safety, quality and risk management issues. We will cover:
- How airports are preparing themselves for continued operations as COVID-19 becomes endemic
- The implementation of Safety Management Systems
- An information system which provides an overview of safety and operational capabilities
- Management of Change and what the sector is doing to face new challenges
- A collaborative project located in Colombia which will provide advanced training solutions
We hope you find this edition informative, and if you would like to discuss any of the topics in more detail please get in touch using the details below: