Our next webinar on 20 January 2021 will explore how to lead your organisation in these uncertain times:
- A demand to lead and deliver fast paced change while trying to prevent burnout.
- A demand to keep people engaged and motivated whilst focusing on performance.
- A demand to build resilience whilst trying to enable employees to flourish through the uncertainty.
In the webinar we will be addressing
- How to stabilise your organisation in this unstable world
- How to re-energise your people
- How to re-set the path to positive change as we emerge from COVID-19
Hosted by Peter Mason, Executive Director, Public Sector and Education, this interactive, engaging and thought provoking session will include some practical top tips that you can implement immediately, followed by an audience Q&A.
- Sally Earnshaw, Managing Director, Culture Change Consulting at Gallagher
- Alistair Dornan, Director, Organisational Wellbeing Consulting at Gallagher
The webinar will begin at 11am and last for approximately 45 minutes. Register for your place today.
Gallagher is a risk management, insurance and HR/benefits consultancy and will be sharing their views in that capacity. This webinar is not intended to give legal or financial advice, and, accordingly, should not be relied upon for such. This should not be regarded as a comprehensive statement of the law and/or market practice in this area. In preparing this webinar we have relied on information sourced from third parties and we make no claims as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. It reflects our understanding as at the date of the webinar but you will recognise that matters concerning COVID-19 are fast changing across the world. You should not act upon information nor determine not to act, without first seeking specific specialist advice. Our advice to our clients is as an insurance broker and is provided subject to specific terms and conditions, the terms of which take precedence over any representations in this webinar. No third party to whom this is passed can rely on it. We and our officers, employees or agents shall not be responsible for any loss whatsoever arising from the recipient’s reliance upon any information we provide herein and exclude liability for the content to fullest extent permitted by law. Should you require advice about your specific arrangements or circumstances, please get in touch with Gallagher.