In light of a more challenging trading environment, as the insurance buyer of a construction business, you may be feeling the pressure to exercise tighter cost control while maintaining a sufficient level of protection for your business.
Our panel of construction insurance & risk management specialists will offer practical tips to achieve an insurance programme that will help safeguard your business, control costs and achieve commercial contracts that fairly represent your liabilities.
Our specialists will discuss;
- The importance of securing the right insurance cover for your business.
- Why a thorough review of your contractual liabilities is so vital to the financial wellbeing of your business.
- How insurance can help maintain cash flow, and protect budgets and business plans while also helping to support profitable growth.
- How robust risk management can help you navigate the challenging insurance market.
- Why specialist claims expertise is essential in this sector.
- Tracy Keep, Construction Insurance Specialist at Gallagher
- Steve Marshall, Director, Trade Credit Practice at Gallagher
- Craig Jones-Newey, Regional Manager, UK North at CNA Hardy
- Hosted by Guy Mills, Managing Director, Gallagher Birmingham
Panel discussion followed by audience Q&A
Thursday 24th June 2021 at 2pm
How to book your place:
Please register by clicking the button below, once registered you will be emailed the joining details. If you are unable to join us live on the day, you will be emailed a link to watch on-demand later.
Gallagher is a risk management, insurance and HR/benefits consultancy and will be sharing their views in that capacity. This webinar is not intended to give legal or financial advice, and, accordingly, should not be relied upon for such. In preparing this webinar we have relied on information sourced from third parties and we make no claims as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. It reflects our understanding as at the date of the webinar. You should not act upon information nor determine not to act, without first seeking specific specialist advice. No third party to whom this is passed can rely on it. We and our officers, employees or agents shall not be responsible for any loss whatsoever arising from the recipient’s reliance upon any information we provide herein and exclude liability for the content to fullest extent permitted by law. Should you require advice about your specific arrangements or circumstances, please get in touch with Gallagher.