Register for our webinar on 26 May 2021 at 7pm, when our panel will host an engaging debate on some of the key issues in rugby and sports medicine today.
We are delighted to be joined by James Robson MBE, Team Doctor for the Scotland Rugby Union team, Keith Bates, Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, and Ben Challacombe, Consultant Urological Surgeon. Hear from our medical specialists who will share their insight of working with sportsmen and sportswomen at a club, professional and international level.
The webinar features Nathan Hines and High Vyvyan, who will share their experiences of playing international and premiership rugby, from the highlights and challenges on and off the pitch to the impact of injury.
This promises to be an entertaining and session with insights from those who play, support and love the game of rugby, and we hope you will join us for this 45 minute webinar.
Our panel includes:
- Keith Bates, MA, FRCS (London), FRCOphth, Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon. Chairman AOOSIS Board
- Ben Challacombe BSc PGCert MS FRCS(Urol), Consultant Urological Surgeon & Honorary Reader/Assistant Professor. GSTT MDT Urological Cancer Lead. Clinical Robotic Surgery Lead & Fellowship Director, Guy's Hospital & King's College London
- Nathan Hines, Director at Gallagher, former Rugby Union player for Scotland, Leicester, Edinburgh, Sale Sharks and British & Irish Lions
- James Robson MBE, Chief Medical Officer Scottish Rugby Union, Scotland National Rugby Union Team Doctor, 6 x British & Irish Lions Team Doctor
- Hugh Vyvyan, Director at Gallagher, former Rugby Union player for England, Saracens and Newcastle Falcons
If you are unable to attend on the day please register and we will send you a copy of the webinar to watch ‘on demand’ at your convenience.