The market for Directors’ and Officers’ Insurance has changed significantly over the last twelve to eighteen months and we have seen the impact that this has had in the Social Housing Sector. This has raised more questions than ever before from our clients about what a Directors’ and Officers’ policy actually covers and the types of claims we may see in the Social Housing Sector.
Join us for this informative webinar at 10am on Thursday 10 June 2021 where we will cover the key areas for Social Housing Executives and Board Members in Wales to consider.
The webinar will include:
- Understanding Directors’ and Officers’ Insurance, why it’s considered essential cover and who it applies to
- Why the market for Directors’ and Officers’ Insurance has changed so much over the last 12-18 months and the impact this has had on the Social Housing Sector
- The types of claims that you may experience under a Directors’ and Officers’ policy
- Jill Jones, Social Housing Account Director: Wales and the South West, Gallagher
- Jimmy Heaton, Head of Underwriting, Nexus Underwriting
If you are unable to attend on the day please register and we will send you a copy of the webinar to watch ‘on demand’ at your convenience.