Register for our webinar on 20 October 2021 at 10am, when our specialist panel will consider the key construction issues in the social housing sector.
Our session will include:
- Owner Controlled Insurance Programme
- What’s included?
- What are the benefits of insuring it yourself?
- Latent Defects Insurance and Housing warranties: which may be the most suitable for you?
- Market update
- Signs of levelling off
- Modern methods of construction including modular, cross laminated timber and sustainability
- Legal Indemnities
- An overview
- Why do you need to consider it?
- Current market trends
- How to gain the best results from your broker
- When to engage with your broker
- Quote versus Indication
- Disclosure and the information requirements
Our panel includes:
- Sam Trundle – Associate Director, Construction Business Development, Gallagher
- Sam Hiller – Partner (UK Projects), Gallagher
- Anna Beadsmoore – Director, Legal Indemnities, Gallagher
If you are unable to join us on the day, please register and we will send you a link to watch ‘on demand’ at your convenience.