Key considerations to managing construction risk proactively
The past 18 months have been an extremely challenging period for the UK construction industry with many companies and contractors feeling exposed to certain risks where historically an insurance policy would most likely have provided cover.
In an insurance market that was already hardening before the pandemic there is a greater need to manage business risk proactively wherever possible – not just transfer it to insurers.
Our panel are specialists in construction, law and risk management will share their recent experiences and also discuss:
- How you can build resilience against new and emerging risks before you start, or even consider, your next project.
- How regularly reviewing your risk management practices during a project can help prevent problems from happening in the first place.
- How your broker can present your risk professionally to insurers and support you through your entire journey in preventing claims.
- Tracy Keep - Construction Insurance Specialist at Gallagher
- Andrea Lynch - Principal Associate at Mills and Reeve
- Neil Hodgson - Managing Director, Risk Management Solutions & Business Assist at Gallagher
- Hosted by Guy Mills - Managing Director, Gallagher Birmingham
Panel discussion followed by audience Q&A
Wednesday 29th September 2021 at 2pm
How to book your place:
Please register by clicking the button below. Once registered you will be emailed the link to watch on-demand.
Gallagher is a risk management, insurance and HR/benefits consultancy and will be sharing their views in that capacity. This webinar is not intended to give legal or financial advice, and, accordingly, should not be relied upon for such. In preparing this webinar we have relied on information sourced from third parties and we make no claims as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. It reflects our understanding as at the date of the webinar. You should not act upon information nor determine not to act, without first seeking specific specialist advice. No third party to whom this is passed can rely on it. We and our officers, employees or agents shall not be responsible for any loss whatsoever arising from the recipient’s reliance upon any information we provide herein and exclude liability for the content to fullest extent permitted by law. Should you require advice about your specific arrangements or circumstances, please get in touch with Gallagher.