Welcome to the Autumn edition of Risk Matters, a regular publication from the Gallagher Risk Management Solutions team, where we feature the latest news, advice, and guidance to keep you up-to-date with what’s going on in the world of Risk Management.
Featured articles in this edition:
- Upcoming Health & Safety training course dates from IOSH – help keep your organisation safe.
- ISO 45003 – new guidelines have been published to help organisations manage psychosocial risk within an occupational health and safety management system.
- Introduction of the Fire Safety Act 2021 - the improved fire safety standards for buildings in England and Wales.
- UK driving law changes – what that means for you and your organisation.
- The HSE reinforces farm safety messages following a series of faming-related incidents this summer
- HS2 safety concerns – increase in accidents from health and safety issues
- Automotive engineering company sentenced after metalworking fluid causes allergic reaction
- Builder handed prison sentence for failure to report incident
- Two companies and their machinery supplier fined after crushing accident
- Construction sector sees a 40% rise in PUWER equipment breaches
We hope you find this edition informative, and if you would like to discuss any of the topics in more detail please get in touch using the details below.