The BOA is the Surgical Specialty Association for Trauma and Orthopaedics in the UK, and is a registered charity and membership association. They focus on promoting excellence in research, professional practice, training and education. The theme for the event is ‘Tackling Infection’ and the Congress features a programme of lectures, presentations and thought leadership.
Gallagher provides tailored medical malpractice insurance for consultant and trainee orthopaedic surgeons. Andy Foley, Managing Director of Medical Malpractice, and some of our medical malpractice specialists will be available throughout the event.
Visit our stand to meet our experienced team, and enter our competition for your chance to win a signed Exeter Chiefs rugby shirt from the 2020/2021 season. Gallagher is the proud title partner of Premiership Rugby, and we are pleased to announce we will be displaying the Gallagher Premiership Rugby trophy on the stand.
Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
- Promoter: Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited. Registered Address: Spectrum Building, 7th Floor, 55 Blythswood Street Glasgow, G2 7AT.
- Eligibility: Open to UK residents who are: (i) over the age of 18 (ii) delegates of the British Orthopaedic Association (“BOA”) Congress; and (iv) at the grade of a consultant orthopaedic surgeon or trainee orthopaedic surgeon.
- The Prize: One signed Exeter Chiefs Rugby Shirt.
- Promotion Period: 21 September 2021 to 23 September 2021(inclusive).
- How to participate: During the Promotion Period you must: (i) visit the Gallagher ex stand at the BOA Congress between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm on 21 September, 22 September and between 8:30 am and 4:00pm on 23 September and display your delegate badge (ii) provide your name and contact details by filling in a postcard; and (iii) then place the completed postcard into the box provided.
- General: One entry per person. Only one prize is available to be won.
- Selection of Winners: A winner will be selected at random by an independent third party at 4:30pm on 23 September 2021. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize to the winner. Entries received outside of the Promotion Period will not be considered.
- Governing Law: This Promotion and its terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Full terms and conditions appl. Please click here for the full terms and conditions.