Join us for part two of the State of the Nation Cyber webinar series – Cloud Security Made Simple – Thursday 28th April 2022, at 10am.
Part two of our cyber webinar series focuses on Cloud Security Fundamentals, discussing how we can protect our cloud infrastructures and resources through comprehensive data security, process management, policies and control measures. During this webinar we will be focusing on topics such as:
- What are the types of cloud based security being used today?
- How effectively secure is offloading services to the cloud?
- How do you protect and control your services in the cloud?
- Advantages and disadvantages of cloud based security.
- How do you test your data’s security in a cloud based environment?
Leading part two of the series will be Johnty Mongan, Head of Cyber Risk Management and Jay Lucas, Cyber Risk Technical Manager.
Panel discussion followed by audience Q&A
Thursday 28th April 2022 at 10am
How to book your place:
To register for this webinar and other webinars in the series please click the button below, once registered you will be emailed the joining details. If you are unable to join us live on the day, you will be emailed a link to watch on-demand later.
|Other dates in this 2022 cyber webinar series;|
|Part 1||The New Pentest||On-demand|
|Part 2||Cloud security made simple||Thursday 28th April at 10am|
|Part 3||Deploy the Purple Team||Friday 15th July at 10am|
|Part 4||The Sleeping Giant of Cyber||Thursday 13th October at 10am|