Those that have weathered the storm so far continue to experience delays and disruption as the Russia-Ukraine crisis adds to the pain caused by Brexit and the pandemic.
This article explores:
- The results of research commissioned by Gallagher to identify the key risks construction companies are facing and perceptions on key causes.
- How the landscape has changed in recent years—the top risks identified by UK construction businesses in 2022 versus the top risks pre-COVID-19.
- An insight into how the materials and skilled labour shortages are affecting construction businesses of all sizes.
- How cash-flow problems and Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) payments are continuing to put pressure on many firms.
- The rise of cybercrime in the construction industry and the action some business leaders are taking to respond to increased cyber risk.