The importance of “delivering more with less” is something publically funded organisations have been required to tackle in recent years.
As a result the public purse is turning to the private sector and asking them to get involved through delivery of Social Value.
This has coincided with a realisation in the private sector that they have a responsibility to society with businesses seeking to deliver value through their Environmental, Social Governance frameworks (ESG) to society, and not just their shareholders.
How do Social Value and ESG dovetail and how from a procurement perspective can contracting authorities obtain social value from their brokers and insurers?
Join us on Tuesday 28th June at 2pm where our panel of speakers will be sharing their thoughts on this developing area.
- the evolution of Environmental, Social Governance and how this is becoming a growing area of interest for clients, colleagues, communities and investors.
- what the UK Commercial Retail ESG work stream delivers for Gallagher and our clients, as well as the increasing impact of Social Value within public tenders and what Gallagher is doing to help our clients and communities through our combined ESG/Social Value work.
- how does Social Value really get created and delivered when the public sector buys risk management and insurance policies and where do we need to head next together?
- Francesca Campbell - Head of ESG, Inclusion and Diversity at Gallagher
Francesca joined Gallagher as Head of ESG, Inclusion and Diversity in August 2021, and is leading the programme for GGB-UK and EMEA. Having worked in sustainability and corporate social responsibility roles for the last ten years, Francesca is experienced in delivering ESG strategy, leading on sustainability programmes, setting up community engagement initiatives and developing reporting frameworks that are aligned to social impact measurement and climate change targets.
- Tim Devine - Regional Managing Director - Government, Housing, Education & Public Sector at Gallagher
Tim Devine is an experienced risk financing professional, having worked in the industry for 23 years. 20 years have been dedicated purely to finding effective solutions for Public Sector and Education organisations. Tim is the Managing Director of Gallagher’s Public Sector & Education practice, leading a team of more than 50 people dedicated to these specialist areas. Tim also leads the UK Commercial Retail ESG work stream, defining the Gallagher proposition on ESG and our clients requirements in this developing area.
- Graham Precey - Chair of Advisory Board at the Social Value Portal
Graham has spent many years advising and working with companies on Social Value and sustainability. Prior to his current role he spent 10 years as Sustainability Director of Legal & General Group Plc. In addition to his role at Social Value Portal, Graham is also holds positions of Chair, Non-Executive Director or Executive Director for Virtual Doctors, TDS Ultra, Three Hands, and Goscombe Homes.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved with procurement would benefit from this short but focused session.