The landscape for manufacturers is rapidly changing; from external factors such as supply chain issues and material cost to internal changes from innovation, new technology and workforce retention.
In this webinar we will explore:
- The challenges presented to UK manufacturing businesses, both presently and those on the horizon.
- Steps directors can take to mitigate risk and in-turn challenge cost pressures.
- We’ll also hear from Griffon Hoverwork on how they’ve faced challenges head-on in recent years in their global operations.
- Tom Pugh, Economist – RSM UK
- Adrian Went, Managing Director - Griffon Hoverwork
- Andy Simmonds, Chartered Safety & Health Practitioner – Gallagher
Tuesday 19th July at 10am
Who should attend?
Business owners, Directors and those in professional or managerial roles working in the manufacturing sector.
How to book your place:
Click ‘Register’ below, once registered you will be emailed the joining details. If you would like to invite a colleague, you are welcome to share this invitation.
If you are unsure you can make the date, please register and we will send you a link after the event, allowing you to download the webinar to watch at a more convenient time.