Our Public Sector & Education team are delighted to upgrade their 2023 Corporate and Conference sponsorship for ALARM to Gold status.
Paul Latham, Business Development Manager, says “Gallagher have been long-term supporters of ALARM and so I am delighted to take this to the next level. Moving to a Gold sponsor is part of our ongoing commitment to supporting individuals and organisations in our communities and across the Public Sector spectrum. We are fortunate to have a team of highly experienced specialists to contribute to ALARM’s regular publications covering a wide range of risk management and insurance topics, providing important guidance and insight for ALARM members.”
Paul continues, “We also share our expertise by speaking at ALARM’s regional, national and online events, and I am looking forward to exploring the opportunities to deliver more thought leadership content to members throughout the next 12 months.”
ALARM is a not-for-profit professional membership association that for over 30 years has supported risk management professionals working within Public Sector organisations. ALARM provide their members with outstanding support to achieve professional excellence, including education, training, guidance, networking, and industry recognition for best practices across risk management and related services.
With over 1,000 members, ALARM is unique in that it is run by members, for members, so everyone can get involved. Membership is available to anyone with a responsibility for (but not limited to) risk, insurance, business continuity, emergency response, governance, health & safety, assurance, audit and anti-fraud, across the following:
- Local government – councils, unitary and developed authorities.
- Blue light – police, fire & rescue, ambulance services
- Education – schools, colleges, universities and exam boards
- Central government department and agencies
- Health & social care – NHS trusts and care providers
- Housing – registered providers of social housing, arm’s length management organisations, for-profit housing providers and councils
- Third sector – charities and not-for-profit organisations
- Other organisations commissioned to provide services to communities and citizens.