When considering how to start a private home care business in the UK, there will be many factors to think about as you shape your company and its offering.
We have created the guide below to outline how to set up a domiciliary care agency and all this entails—from the research stages to the moment you welcome your first clients.
In this guide, we cover:
- What is a domiciliary care agency?
- How to start a domiciliary care agency
- Research and market analysis
- Choosing the services you will offer
- How to find your clients
- Appointing a registered manager
- Start-up costs to consider
- Creating a business plan
- How to decide on your pricing
- Creating a marketing strategy
- Outlining your policies and procedures
- Exploring financing options
- Applying for a countersigned DBS check
- Your CQC registration inspection
- Registering your business with HMRC
- Start trading and building your business