The last few years have seen some of the biggest challenges for UK business; from Brexit to the pandemic and now the continued tightening economic climate. As we continue to experience shockwaves from global events at a fast pace of change; how can business leaders predict what comes next and plan for business growth and success?
Join our webinar “Will your business thrive or survive in tomorrow’s world?” on Wednesday 5th July at 12.30pm as our panel of specialists discuss the challenges and risks presented to UK business in 2023 and beyond.
In this webinar we will explore:
- The economic challenges presented to UK businesses, both presently and those on the horizon.
- The longer term trends entering the workplace; what’s happening and why.
- Steps businesses can take to adapt and meet challenges and change head-on.
Hosted by Simon Waine, Regional Managing Director, our guest panel is:
- Tom Cheesewright – Applied Futurist
- Tom Pugh, Economist – RSM UK
This webinar will include a Q&A session, giving you the opportunity to ask our panel the questions that matter to you most.
Who should attend?
This webinar will give an insight for c-suite professionals, directors and business owners looking to steer their organisation through the challenges and changes in 2023 and beyond.
If you’re unable to join us live on the day, please register and we will send you a link after the event, allowing you to watch at a more convenient time. Once registered you will be emailed the joining details.