In association with Forresters
Intellectual Property (IP) is all around us, and for many businesses across the Life Sciences, IP can be their most valuable asset. Despite this, IP protection is still being overlooked by many companies in the Life Sciences sector.
Join experts from Gallagher and Forresters on 24 May 2023 at 10:00 a.m., for a masterclass webinar exploring how Life Science companies can harness IP in their business and turn it into a competitive commercial advantage.
In this webinar, further topics covered will also include:
- What is IP—how to identify it and protect it within your organisation.
- How to generate tangible revenue through IP.
- How patents can reduce corporation tax rates.
- The typical IP claims seen within the Life Sciences sector.
- The importance of IP insurance in Life Sciences.
- How to prepare your IP portfolio for exit.
This webinar is a great opportunity for Life Science companies of all sizes that are looking to reduce risk and protect their IP. So, don’t miss out, register your place today as spaces are limited!