Horizon is an online conference so you can attend the sessions that you feel resonate most with you. Join on the day to have the opportunity to participate in real-time polls and Q&A sessions. Registration is open now, and the programme will also be available to view after the event at your convenience.
Julia Graham, Chief Executive Officer of Airmic, will deliver an engaging opening keynote for the event. Julia is a board member of the International Federation of Risk and Insurance Management Associations (IFRIMA) and acted as the Crown Representative for Insurance for the UK Government Cabinet Office until 2023. With more than 35 years’ experience in senior risk management and insurance positions, she will provide her unique perspective on risk management within government and publicly funded organisations.
The agenda for the day is as follows:
- Procurement reform
- Construction risks
- Employee wellbeing
- Martyn’s law
- Changing face of mould and disrepair
- Climate change: insight on adaption planning
- Guest speaker – Sara Cox, Gallagher Premiership Rugby Referee
- Social values in publicly funded organisations
- Cyber – A shift to detection and loss protection
- Alternative risk transfer and non-standard risk financing solutions
Horizon will bring together a wide range of industry specialists from within Gallagher and our network to help look ahead to the exciting challenges and opportunities on the horizon for your organisation.
Take a closer look at our agenda and register for Horizon here:REGISTER HERE