Welcome to the first quarter (Q1) 2021 edition of Plane Talking – a specialist risk publication from Gallagher’s Aerospace Team.
As the first quarter of 2021 concludes and we enter year two of this pandemic, our return to normality is proving doggedly slower than we would have hoped. However, with the arrival of spring we see shoots of optimism appearing, which point to much sunnier times ahead.
Included in our Plane Talking Q1, 2021 edition:
- The latest Lead Lines article from David Slevin, Product Line Head – Aviation, CHUBB Global Markets, discussing the impact of the pandemic in 2020, what buyers can expect in 2021 and how collective communication can help create a sustainable future and weather the storms that we may face over the next few years
- A reinsurance update from Gallagher Re’s Head of Aviation, David Bell
- A range of industry updates from Gallagher's Aerospace specialists covering latest premium and rating trends, capacity and losses for the airline, general aviation, aerospace infrastructure and space sectors
- A feature article by Jake Hernandez, Senior Consultant, Cyber, Gallagher, discussing cyber risk in aviation and how the industry can make use of new tools, technologies and approaches to protect itself in an increasingly digitised environment
- A Q1 wrap up of all the latest market personnel moves and a save the date for our upcoming webinar: Managing Cyber Risk in Aviation taking place on Thursday 22 April 2021
We hope you enjoy our latest edition and if you’d like to discuss any of the topics in more detail, please get in touch using the details below.