2020 was a hugely challenging year for aviation. COVID-19 caused an unprecedented collapse in passenger traffic across every region of the world and there is little doubt that the pandemic will have a far-reaching impact. The pace and shape of recovery will continue to emerge over the coming months and may well prove to be a catalyst that accelerates underlying industry trends.
Included in our Plane Talking Q4 edition:
- An update from Gallagher Aerospace's CEO, Peter Elson
- The latest Lead Lines article from Declan Kelly, Chair of Aircraft Leasing Ireland (ALI), discussing the aviation leasing sector, its value during the COVID-19 pandemic and the critical role it will play in the industries recovery
- An aviation insurance Q&A with Gallagher's Aerospace Global Executive, Nigel Weyman
- A feature article by David Bell, Head of Aviation, Specialty, Gallagher Re, discussing the state of the aviation reinsurance market and future expectations for 2021
- A range of industry updates from Gallagher's Aerospace specialists covering the latest airline, general aviation, aerospace and space sectors
- A yearly wrap up of all the significant news events from 2020 and the latest market personnel moves